The next steps in the evidence-based practice (EBP) process includes implementing and translating the intervention chosen in the PICOT question (Week 1) into the clinical setting. Pilot projects are often used before implementation to an entire organization. Discuss the following questions related to implementing the chosen PICOT intervention as if a pilot test project was being facilitated by the masters prepared nurse:
1. Describe the pilot project for the chosen intervention
2. Explain the PICOT question
3. Discuss two (2) strategies the masters prepared nurse would implement to create a vision for change related to the intervention
4. Describe the stakeholders in the pilot project.
5. Propose two (2) strategies that would promote engagement of the stakeholders in the project.
6. Discuss how the barriers of the project would be assessed and eliminated
7. Identify major organizational resources needed for the pilot project.
8. Discuss how the outcome of the intervention will be measured.
9. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 4 to 5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
10. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
11. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
12. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
13. Include a minimum of four (4) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
14. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.