read my essay and do a peer review:
Author ________________________________________ Reviewer _____________________________________ Thesis Sentence
1. Does it make a claim and not just offer
2. Is it arguable and not simply self-
evident, universally accepted, or of little
3. Can it be supported by evidence?
4. It is narrow enough to be convincingly
supported in this paper written in a
Reviewing the Draft
5. Is the paper within the requirements for
6. What is the basic point or focus of the
7. Is the title interesting and informative?
Does it create a favorable impression?
8. Are the early paragraphs engaging and
do they convey the thesis clearly and
describe how the paper will be
9. Are arguable assertions supported with
10. Are terms defined thoroughly?
11. Are quotations introduced with signal
phrases EX: “Panofsky has argued,”
“An opposing view holds,” rather than
just dumped into the essay? Are
quotations as brief as possible? Might
summaries properly credited with
sources be more effective than long
12. Are quotations adequately commented
on, not simply left to speak for
13. Are all sources cited—not only words,
but also ideas—including Internet
14. Is the organization clear, reasonable,
and effective? Check transitions and
make sure they flow and make sense.
15. Does the final paragraph nicely round
off the paper, or does it merely
restate— unnecessarily—what is by
16. Does the paper include a formal
analysis that clearly presents the visual
facts relevant to the argument?
17. Is there a properly formatted “Works
Cited” section of reliable sources that
include books and/or articles and not just museum websites.
18. Are there at least five numbered and labeled images (photos, detail views, other objects for
comparison, sketches, etc.) and are they properly discussed and referred to in the paper as Figure 1,
Figure 2, …
19. Are the footnotes or endnotes in proper form?
20. Is the paper fastened with just a staple
with no stiff binders or covers?
21. Have spelling, typos, and grammar
problems been marked and corrected
on the hardcopy?
22. Are all works of art in italics?
Plagiarism – Moore has a severe policy
23. Are all quotations and summaries of
other people’s ideas properly
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.