* Start with this reading.
* Read chapter 16 in your textbook.
1. Pick one of these two visual pieces and explain it using what you’ve learned in the chapter:
* Gone Girl (www.gonegirlmovie.com) Don’t let this website confuse you–it’s just a movie promo and the two alternating pages are all you need to do the assignment.
* The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (http://thesecondbestexoticmarigoldhotel.com/) If you do this one, think about the website overall, but use only one or two images for the specific examples to make your points.
(I chose these two movies because they are very different from one another! If you aren’t fimiliar with them, Gone Girl is a mystery of a missing wife and the husband suspected of killing her. Discovering what happened proves messy. Best Marigold is an ensemble movie of aging Brits moved to India so their retirement dollars stretch further. There they find new chapters to their lives.)
2. Treat the visuals like a written piece that has a “desert island.” Remember that I said writers make sure every word is important to the story? Graphic novelists, advertisers, and designers do that, too, but with the added complication that every part of the visual supporting the words is also important to the story.
3. Before turning in the essay, be sure that your explanations tell readers where and why you see pathos, logos, and ethos in the visuals+text. For Gone Girl, the site is a fake based on the book/movie, but you should go ahead and discuss the components as though they were real. For Best Marigold, here again use just one or two of the images to make your points (although they can be different images than mentioned in support of the chapter, if you’d like.)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.