To complete the following final paper, go to this week’s Final Essay link in the left navigation.
Personal EssayDon't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay onAshford 6: – Week 5 – Final EssayGet a PLAGIARISM-FREE custom essay written for you!
In Week Three, you wrote a personal essay draft in which you
- Described a person, place, or object that has special meaning in your life or a particular moment or occurrence in your life that had special meaning to you.
This week, you will complete this draft and turn in your final Personal Essay. Be sure to utilize one of the writing patterns described in Chapter 6. The Personal Essay must be at least 1000 words (excluding the title page). Review the Example Personal Essay handout.
Your essay must include
- A clear thesis statement in the introductory paragraph.
- Specific details about the person, place, object, or event so that readers can visualize the subject and/or feel present in the story (i.e., your essay should be specific and appeal to the five senses).
- A concluding paragraph.
As you are writing this essay, please pay attention to the areas that you struggled with in the Grammar Assessment and Practice Essay. Please also incorporate your instructor’s feedback on your journal assignments, your Week Three draft, and other activities completed throughout this course.
When submitting your Personal Essay, make sure to
- Proofread your work for errors in grammar, mechanics, and style.
- Check that the essay is at least 1000 words.
- Use the “APA Template” handout provided to format your essay.
- Include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Begin the essay with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- End with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Format the essay according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Save the document as a Microsoft Word or compatible .doc or .docx file.
- Use a naming convention that includes your last name, week number, and the assignment number (e.g., smith_w5_a1.doc).
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.