Beginning in Chapter 7 of the text, we begin surveying the use of Information Systems technology and ERP systems to improve business processes in Sales, Procurement and other functional and cross-functional areas. The project assignment in ISYS 250 is to use this knowledge to assemble a white-paper for a fictional process in a fictional company of your choosing. You will take on the role of a “technology champion” for implementing a new information system supported process change and imagine that you have been asked to outline the change and assemble materials from ERP vendors, Business Intelligence vendors, Security vendors or any other technology change that would improve a business process. This is NOT a research paper – it is an internal company “white paper” where you can use supporting material from relevant web and library research sources. Assemble and summarize for people who don’t understand the technology.
Think about a narrow topic or application by selecting a specific real or fictional company and a specific business process within that company or even a specific aspect of the information system or ERP solution. Your technology will eventually need to have at least three alternative or process vendors to choose from. Small or medium sized applications are preferred to larger ones.
Your white paper (2000 – 2400 words) should include:
1. Cover Page
2. An introduction with a summary of the technology.
3. A BPMN diagram modeling some aspect of the as-is process and supporting text describing the process.
4. Explanation of how the technology meets one of the strategic objectives of your company and how it will improve the business process. Use pictures, tables or smart-art to enhance your paper.
5. Brief descriptions of the offerings of each of your three vendors or alternatives summarizing their features and advantages. Feel free to include links and a screen shot of your vendor’s site, pictures and graphics to support your vendor information.
6. Brief comparison of the vendor choices and recommendations of a vendor. Justification of the reasons you chose that option over the others.
7. Close with a summary including the next steps and a recommended timeline for research, acquisition and implementation.
8. Use and include references as needed.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.