The assignment is to create a 12 x 16 one-sheet promoting the Feb 13th divestment event.
Before you begin creating, answer the following:
What is your objective?
Who is your target group?
Define the persona you plan to reach.
What is your strategy that you believe will motivate them to attend?
Where will the poster be displayed?
Find a way to show that your poster succeeded in some way.
Write 1 Tweet and 1 Facebook entry that you would use along with your poster.
Attach 3 marketing ideas that are being used to promote global divestment day.
Upload to Moodle:
1. Copy the above questions onto a paper with your answers.
2. Upload your poster. If you have to create your poster manually, take a photo of it to upload
3. Add the Tweet and Facebook entry to your paper with the questions in #1
4. Upload the 3 marketing/promotional ideas.
Extra Credit: 25 points per both requirements below.
1. Attend the UCLA event Friday February 13, 12PM
2. Write up 10 ideas of how to use the event for further outreach.
1. Use your phone to take pictures or videos that you share on social media
2. On-scene interviews with people and how/where you would use these including the question asked and the answer. Yes…you should actually do this as it may be able to be used for SoCal 350
3. The one happening at the event that you think unified people the most and would inspire others to join the 350 movement.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.