Please solve the following problems. You must show all work for full/partial credit. When complete, attach a typed cover sheet and submit to the assignment drop-box.
1) An antenna is connected to a car battery. Will the antenna emit electromagnetic radiation? Why or why not? Explain. Only consider steady state, that is after the connection is made and not during initial or final disconnection.
2) A light-year is a measure of distance (not time). How many meters does light travel in a year?
3) How long does it take a laser beam to travel to the Moon and back? Take the Earth Moon distance to 384,000 km.
4) A beam of light is incident on a plane mirror at an angle of 35o. If the mirror rotates through a small angle through what angle will the reflected ray rotate? SHOW ALL WORK IN EITHER A DRAWING WITH THE GEOMERTY CLEARLY PROVING THE ANSWER YOU GIVE. NO WORK NO CREDIT!
5) The speed of light in polythene is 1.99 x 108 m/s What is the index of refraction of polythene?
6) A beam of light with red and blue components of wavelengths 670 nm and 425 nm, respectively, strikes a slab of fused quartz at an incident angle of 30o. On refraction, the different components are separated by an angle of 0.001312 rad. If the index of refractions of the red light is 1.4925, what is the index of refraction of the blue light? HINT: Be sure you convert radians to degrees to use Snell’s Law.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.