Please read the high-level requirements for each problem carefully. Develop a Design Document for each problem containing at minimum the following:
• Conceptual/Logical design represented by an ERD using one of the modeling notations in Appendix A of the textbook, preferably Visio Professional 2010. All many-to-many relationships must be eliminated. Must show all entities, attributes, types, constraints (PK, not null), relationships (PK/FK), relationship names, and cardinalities.
• List of all assumptions you have made during the analysis and design process.
• Physical design of the database from the ERD preferably using DDLs within either Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle environment.
• List of potential applications, reports, and queries that will use the database.
• List of potential solutions for Hardware, O/S, Software and Networking.
PROBLEM #1: SmallWorld Sports League
REQUIREMENTS: A database needs to be designed to keep track of the teams and games of a sports league. A team has a number of players, not all of whom participate in each game. It is desired to keep track of the players participating in each game for each team and the result of the game. You must choose one sport (soccer, football, baseball, etc.).
Ø PROBLEM #2: YoTown Records
REQUIREMENTS: YoTown Records has decided to store information about musicians who perform on its albums (as well as other company data) in a database.
• Each musician that records at YoTown has an SSN, a name, an address, and a phone number. Poorly paid musicians often share the same address, and no address has more than one phone.
• Each instrument that is used in songs recorded at YoTown has a name (i.e., guitar, synthesizer, flute) and a musical key (i.e., C, B-flat, E-flat).
• Each album that is recorded on the YoTown label has a title, a copyright date, a format (i.e., CD, MC), and an album identifier.
• Each song recorded at YoTown has a title and an author.
• Each musician may play several instruments, and a given instrument may be played by several musicians.
• Each album has a number of songs on it, but no song may appear on more than one album.
• Each song is performed by one or more musicians, and a musician may perform a number of songs.
• Each album has exactly one musician who acts as its producer. A musician may produce several albums, of course.
pleaes No Plagiarism
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.