Assessment 2 – Essay (20%)
Learning outcome 2, 3 & 4
Due: 6th of April
Prepare an essay that demonstrates research and analysis of scholarly articles. The essay should be clear and demonstrate an understanding of the critical key issues and relate this to the relevant theories, research and related material. Your textbook should serve as an initial starting point for commencement of your work.
Choose one (1) question from the list below. Your essay needs to have at least 10-12 references in it. Use the prescribed textbook and 1-3 other current relevant textbooks. At least five (5) of your references should be recent, relevant, peer refereed journal articles sourced from credible databases (namely Google Scholar, Ebsco Host (Business Source Premier) or Emerald). Avoid general internet sites.
Annotated Bibliography Task
There are two (2) parts to undertaking and completing this assessment task. Firstly as a hurdle requirement you need to submit an annotated bibliography which basically summarises contrasting perspectives or approaches from the scholarly research (Due week 4). This could include contrasting perspectives on the particular essay topic. You must paraphrase two (2) recent peer reviewed or scholarly articles. More specifically you need to address the following:
· Paraphrase the author(s) key theories, research approach and findings
· Discuss and critique the underpinning theories, arguments and point out potential strengths and limitations to the author(s) perspective
· Contrast the respective author(s)views and or research methodology highlighted in the respective journal articles
Having completed the annotated bibliography task, and received feedback, you will then complete your essay by undertaking more extensive research on the chosen essay topic (refer list below).The two articles and annotated bibliography information can be integrated into the essay.
Recommended textbook (assignments)
It is strongly recommended that students access the following textbook that provides practical and detailed information on essay writing, report writing, academic writing as well as oral presentations. The details are:
Jane Summers & Brett Smith, Communications Skills Handbook published by John Wiley& Sons Ltd. There are several editions available.
Essay Questions (Select one of the following topics)
1. Discuss some contrasting views and perspectives from the academic literature in relation to the. What are some issues or challenges that can arise for managers and businesses when communicating cross culturally?
2. Discuss some contrasting views and perspectives in relation to globalisation. What are some arguments for and against Globalisation?
3. Discuss some contrasting views and perspectives from the academic literature in relation to the challenges associated with international strategic alliances.
Criteria for Grading Written Work:
1. Planning (30%) – selecting and weighing relevant and reliable evidence, and structuring valid arguments based on that evidence showing discrimination in selecting key points and summarising the issues; a coherent, logical ‘flow’ of arguments from one point to the next; no point discussed in excess of its relevance to the main question.
2. Content – Understanding (30%) – demonstrating a broad and deep knowledge of the substantive subject-matter, including but not limited to the set textbooks and readings, particularly those most relevant to the question: covering all major viewpoints relating to the set question or your own selected topic.
3. Content – Analysis (30%) – demonstrating your own independent and critical thinking in reaching conclusions (e.g., not merely restating or describing arguments, or making untested assumptions, on matters open to dispute).
4. Referencing – (10%) – accurate citation of references using the Harvard system.
The essay must be lodged through Turnitin on the due date. Hard copies also need to be handed in at the tutorial on the due date.
I have attached some attachement to help writing this Essay
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.