Term Project Instructions
Supply Chain Management
The term project requires the study of the supply chain of one of the products listed below.
1. Leather Goods (Handbags and purses or shoes)
2. Furniture (Living room or dining room))
3. Medical Supplies (Medicines)
4. Cruise Lines
5. Steel (Metal – not products)
6. Liquor (Wine)
7. Automobiles (Cars)
8. Electronics (TVs or cameras or laptops or desktops)
9. Food (Fruits or dairy products)
10. Jewelry or Watches
11. Any other item (Requires Professor’ approval)
The students can work in teams of no more than five students per team. The students make their own teams. Each team will research and collect material and prepare a report.
The report length should be a minimum of 25 pages including all graphs, tables and references. Use Times New Roman font (size 12) and double spacing. These specifications are independent of the number of students in the team.
The report should include at a minimum the following:
· Major manufacturers/producers or service providers (for service industry, e.g. cruise lines).
· Total output worldwide – divided by countries.
· The import export statistics to show major producers and major consumers.
· Pick up one of the manufacturers/service providers and study its SC in detail. The details should focus on its vendors/suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
· Draw the flow chart of the logistic showing the interactions between various partners involved in the supply chain.
· Discuss major problems and issues in the supply chain.
· Include, suggestions, if any, for making improvements.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.